Saturday, November 12, 2005

I bought some 2 new CD's today

I bought the new Mars Volta live CD. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy it, and if your a fan of TMV, you should check it out. I also bought Alaska, a CD by the band Between the Buried and Me. Bringing the song count up to 1400 on my Mp3 player. Someday, I'll fill those 20 gigs...

Friday, November 11, 2005

Bah, no milk in the fridge...


Looks like its crappy oatmeal for me today. Or maybe I'll bust out the waffle maker, and make a belgium waffle

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Yeah! Go Mike!

Sure, there have been a lot of good things to come out of this humble mitten-shaped state I reside in, for example, Da Yoopers and Kid Rock and Eminem. Something even better has arisen, as an 18 year old kid won an election for mayor in the town of Hillsdale.

http://www.usatoday.com/news...on/2005-11-09-kid-mayor_x.htm

No joke, this kid beat out a 51 year old man. How does that guy feel, I'm betting pretty crappy. Also, the same thing happened in Iowa, but the 18 year old that won mayor there was unopposed, but he didnt get the majority. He only got 48% I bet that Optimus Prime got the other 52%

Thanks for stopping by...

It seems a lot of people are making Myspaces', so I said, the hell with that, so I made a blog. Someday I'll get around to buying webspace, but in the meantime, blogger will have to do. It seems easy enough to manage. I'll be adding all sorts of fancy things, so if you somehow managed to get on here, stop by again sometime, hopefully I won't completely forget about this place. Also, I was maybe going to put up a picture or two, but I found out you have to download a program to upload them, and it seems like utter-crap, so I'll just skip that process.